Monday, September 12, 2011

These are a few of my favorite things! (Bobby - 18 months)

My new toy: Thomas the Tank Engine wooden train starter set. "ChaChooo!"

My favorite books:
"Monst!" (Monsters)
Mr Brown can moo (just to get to the part where he does knock knock)
Kisses

Food:
"EGG!" - I love to crack eggs and cook them in the pan. I also love to peel boiled eggs.

How I count:
"One, two, two, two"

Some of the words I say these days (I am a great talker):
"Cyowd" - Cloud
"Sky"
"Tuck" - Truck
"Butt" - Bus
"Harm" - Farm
"Wa Wa" - Water
"Goh Goh" - Meat (usually beef)
"Boogah" - booger
"Tatch" - Catch (usually as I hurl something with you)
"Pip" - Chip (which I love to eat! Any kind of pip will do)

People I know and can name:
MaMa
Dada
Nana
Hama
Haba
Baba
Shue
Don't worry if you are not on this list. I am sure I will be able to identify you soon!

Q&A:

How are you, Bobby? "GOOD!"
How old are you? "ONE!"
What's your name? "ONE!"

No comments:

Post a Comment